Flexible part time hours but must be over 5 days per week – between 20-30 hours.
We are looking for a strong and experienced senior administrator with a head for numbers and a keen eye for detail to join our team at our Company Head office in Barlborough.
Skills and Responsibilities
- General administrative support to the Accounts team and Sales team.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Update spreadsheets and software with accurate information.
- Ensure all correspondence is grammatically correct and details are correct to the specified contract.
- Appropriately support teams to ensure all deadlines are met on Sales projects and to HMRC requirements.
- Excellent IT and MS office skills.
- Checking all incoming invoices and following up any credit requests.
- Scanning and filing documents.
If you have the required skills and have experience in a fast-paced environment supporting a busy and growing team, please send a covering email and CV to Donna Watson at: [email protected]
Why work for KJB?
Our entire team is hard working but also quite sociable. We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work life balance, with a flexible approach to work and regular corporate days out. KJB offer competitive rates of pay, a bold health and wellbeing scheme along with free onsite parking. We have great working conditions and there are opportunities for future promotion as the Company continues to grow.